my daughter as a turkey (seriously, her idea)Well, we drove down to my sister Robin’s in Flagstaff for Thanksgiving. We had a great trip, and we even got to stop over in St. George on the way back to visit Kevin’s parents. I am incredibly grateful to Teresa, Tiffany, Kevin, and all the guests who helped watch Isaac so I didn’t have to hold him the whole time! I didn’t realize how much my little one would LOVE the ladder leading to the attic. Yikes! That aside, Robin was a fabulous host, with great company, fun games and movies, and more food than anyone could eat in a weekend. Thank you!
Hope you all had a great time giving thanks, too.

Twelve pies enough for you? (the first half above)

reading directions to assemble her new air hockey table

Almost done!

Janine and I-zy!
Lisa: Mom, these are the cheese crackers I like!




Glen Canyon Dam Visitors Center



1 comment:
That's a lot of pies! Sounds like a great trip! And it's so nice to see Janine, too! (tell her "Hi" from us!)
Post a Comment