I am trying out the no-work garden. After I removed weeds, dear Husband turned over all the soil and helped me plant from seed 1 pumpkin, 1 watermelon, 1 squash, 1/2 row carrots, 1 row tomatoes, and 1 row potatoes. Our sprinklers are watering it for me three times a week. So far I have a squash and one potato plant. Yeah! Maybe I'll go buy some starters . . .
7.12.2009
Our humble garden
I am trying out the no-work garden. After I removed weeds, dear Husband turned over all the soil and helped me plant from seed 1 pumpkin, 1 watermelon, 1 squash, 1/2 row carrots, 1 row tomatoes, and 1 row potatoes. Our sprinklers are watering it for me three times a week. So far I have a squash and one potato plant. Yeah! Maybe I'll go buy some starters . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment