I woke up this morning to the realization that I not only get to rest because it is Sunday, but I get to rest because I am DONE with the hardest parts of my two classes this spring term. How liberating. Hooray and hallelujah! Monday is the last day of class.
Timeline: Last Friday we turned in our research papers. Tomorrow I have a swing test and class party at 11 and then my research paper presentation at noon. And then a final and I am done! And there isn't an essay or short answer on the final, so hopefully that will be less stressful. Maybe easier. Probably not. I almost don't care.
Spencer filmed and edited a movie for me for my presentation. Here it is! (Me trying to do hip hop is a little crazy, but Spencer's got videography skills! On Youtube (unlisted) at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xesYm1Z3LVI&feature=youtu.be. Isn't he so good?
6.10.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment