Two big things: 1-school ended for the summer Friday. HOORAY! and 2-now Lisa can babysit for me while I go to class. I am taking Dance 260 spring term to finish the minor in ballroom dance. I took so much dance at BYU, never knowing I was only two classes short of the minor when I graduated! Anyway, sometime I need to take Dance 386 (only 2 credits) and then I am going to claim the minor!
I am also teaching water aerobics 1/week at Gold's Gym. I've been going to water aerobics for almost seven years (a BYU "intramurals" class). I started teaching 2 1/2 yrs ago.
Kev still loves his job at BYU. He is busy at home with the YM and with his new, used motorcycle (yep). I think he needs to fix something on it this weekend so he can go riding again! :)
Our kids are growing so fast! Our son Isaac will be in kindergarten this fall. He is super busy and keeps us going. Emma's 1-yr-old birthday is June 28, so just over a month away. She is one social, sweet baby. She can stand but doesn't walk/prefers standing or crawling. You can see more photos on facebook.
Lisa just finished sixth grade and will be in 7th this fall (middle school-no way).She is really good at 3D art (she won best in show at school for a pottery dragon she made) and likes reading and drama. Kate will be in 5th grade this fall and queen of the elementary school (from our family). :) She loves ballet, reading, and singing. She is really good at math and everything at school. She will be taking ballet during the summer. Lisa is excited for girls' camp. And EVERYONE (except maybe Kevin :) is excited for the Durland family reunion in July.
5.26.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, what a lovely update, Carmen! Sounds like everyone is growing up!!
Post a Comment