

Wow, what a funny, psycho kid Isaac is when he is tired! Here it is only breakfast and he apparently needs to go back to bed again. (November 21, 2008 -- OK, so I'm a little behind on posting!)

This is from my birthday. I was still eating dairy- and soy-free, so I made this chocolate cake from scratch using rice milk and soy-free shortening. The frosting was trickier to substitute, and not really that great, but I have since found an acceptable soy-free, dairy-free ready-made tub of stuff at the grocery store that will, hopefully, alleviate my frosting woes. I love strawberries and added them on a whim, and my kids added the numbers for fun (no, I'm not 67, or 76, or whatever it says). We have a 1960s hot tub right outside our living room door, built into the deck, which is probably why Kate is in her swimsuit. Now that we are in Orem, I really miss that hot tub!
1 comment:
Isaac is quite the cutey. I can't tell he's tired in the pics--he just looks happy.
Post a Comment