1.11.2009

Christmas at the Coles'

I just realized that I never posted about Christmas 2008. My favorite gifts we gave Kate were her ballet leotard and skirt. She will be taking a beginning creative dance/ballet class now, and she wanted/needed an outfit. I never realized how lovely and dainty she looks in pink. Lisa's favorite was probably her rainbow throw pillow, followed a week later by a rainbow quilt and bed sheets, which she totally deserves, because, whenever she is home, she is my right-hand woman with Kate and Isaac, and she does a great job. (Go Lisa!) As far as the white-sock stockings, we forgot to bring the bigger stockings from the other house, and actually, none of us missed them. This was more fun, impromptu, and easier to fill. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

LisAway said...

Love those stockings!! What a perfect substitute. Glad you had a merry Christmas!