Lisa is an awesome mother's helper. I was putting Isaac to bed tonight, and she came along to help. Here they are, reading books together in his rocking chair. What cuties! Isaac really loves Lisa, and for good reason. She gives him lots of attention -- everytime she sees him, she runs over, gives him a hug, and then plays with him. Awesome! Thanks, Lisa!3.07.2009
Reading books
Lisa is an awesome mother's helper. I was putting Isaac to bed tonight, and she came along to help. Here they are, reading books together in his rocking chair. What cuties! Isaac really loves Lisa, and for good reason. She gives him lots of attention -- everytime she sees him, she runs over, gives him a hug, and then plays with him. Awesome! Thanks, Lisa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's awesome. Evie is so good with Aaron, too. But Aaron is lucky to have a big brother who wrestles and plays cars with him ALL DAY LONG!!!
Wow, I'd say YOU are the lucky one! Thanks for reading my blog! (sorry I'm not so consistent yet)
Post a Comment