3.07.2009

Two scoops or one?

Isaac's tastebuds are finally catching up to mine. Here he's enjoying his very own pint of vanilla coconut milk ice cream (at his serving size, it's going to last him a LONG time). The last time I offered him a bite he didn't like it, but now he even picked up the whole pint and licked it like a puppy. Go Isaac!

2 comments:

LisAway said...

Yum!! So does this mean that he doesn't have major food issues, or is it just with other foods? I remember he was super sensitive, wasn't he? Glad he can eat ice cream. All kids need ice cream.

Carmen Cole said...

I agree--ice cream is too hard to go without! He still doesn't eat soy, but we are slowly adding milk to his diet. So far he eats small amounts of milk baked and cooked into things plus cheese and yogurt; he still has rice milk on his cereal, though. I don't know if he's ready for raw milk yet.