Isaac has arrived at that fun, curious age where not even my vacuum is safe from exploration. I think spring needs to come sooner, so we can play outside and leave the house alone!
I found your blog!! Your kids are ADORABLE!! I love it! I can't wait for warmer weather to go outside either! I will miss seeing you in class! We'll keep in touch though! :)
I am Mom full-time to the 4 most amazing kids on the planet. I have a B.A. from Brigham Young University in Communications with minors in music and ballroom dance. I am or have been a journalist, graphic designer, aqua instructor, and ballroom dancer. I love family and friends and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
1 comment:
I found your blog!! Your kids are ADORABLE!! I love it! I can't wait for warmer weather to go outside either! I will miss seeing you in class! We'll keep in touch though! :)
Post a Comment